Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'm graduating from Ringling College this week and in preparation, I've been visiting my favorite spots in Sarasota to sketch, be with friends, and say bye to the town that has been my home for the past four years.






In addition, I'm very happy to share with everyone that I will be working at Disney Design Group as a character artist assistant intern.  I'm incredibly excited to work for the big mouse!


I wanted to thank everyone who visits this little blog and has been supporting me and my artistic dreams since the beginning.  I couldn't have made it this far without the support of my family and friends.  Thank you! 

2 comments:

  1. WoooHooooooo!!! Now, what does this great news mean for the value of the portrait of Kona that you did a couple years back? Aww, who am I kidding, it's always been priceless. So happy for you

    ReplyDelete